Monday 8 October 2007

Breda Project Introduction

I have created this blog as part of a joint project between Norwich School of Art and Design and St Joost Art Academy, Holland.
Using the internet we will be collaborating with students in Holland to make animations with our own characters.

My name is Steff and I am 21. I am studying animation in my final year at Norwich.
I have experimented with various kinda of animation over the last year such as Flash, Maya, AFX, puppet and hand drawn animation. Several pieces of last years work can been seen on my other blog >> linked to the right.
I am particulary interested in creating animations using flash and after effects as this is what I enjoy most. ^_^ Although I wouldn't mind trying something new if it doesn't appear to be too difficult.

I will be updating soon with sketch book scans, characters sheets and line tests....

No comments: